Launching the app, Radhika Gupta, CEO of Edelweiss Asset Management, said, “People are getting inclined towards investing in mutual funds more confidently than they were 10 years ago. Technology has made it possible to take the industry to the next level. As we embark upon our digital transformation journey our mobile app launch is another step in that journey. The app is designed to bring greater convenience for mutual fund investors to access their investment from anywhere at any time with speed and ease.”
Here’s what investors can use eInvest app for:
- Use Insta Money – A mutual fund savings account with an instant withdrawal facility to the registered bank account.
- Transact on the go and track transaction status – Make a purchase transaction in any fund, redeem, start a SIP and track transaction status anytime anywhere
- Analyze fund information like fund performance, portfolio holdings, important risk parameters and select the right fund for you
- Track your portfolio value, growth and compare with market movement over a time duration
- Start SIPs
- Update Personal details and assign a nominee
- Access Insights, Book Summaries, and Podcasts
Online transactions in mutual funds are gaining popularity and investors can invest in mutual funds through digital wallets. Through this app, one can make instant investment and in case of any emergency, the investor can redeem the same amount seamlessly. The app will provide easy access to SIP investments, fund information for investors to weigh, understand and ascertain a good option of investment available to them, said the fund house.