- Expertise in complicated direct tax assessments
- Filing and pleading appeals under various provisions of IT Act
- Filing Income Tax returns for all kinds of assesses
- Consultancy on various intricate matters pertaining to Income tax
- Effective tax management, tax structuring and advisory services
- Advance tax estimation and deposit
- Providing regular updates on amendments, circulars, notifications & judgments
- Liaison with Income tax department for rectification, assessment, obtaining refunds etc.
- Advice on future tax implications in respect of the potential acquisition
- Obtaining PAN for assessees, employees etc.
- Represent Income Tax Proceedings
- ITR-1 (SAHAJ) – Applicable for Individual
Salary / Pension, One House Property, other sources (Interest, Family Pension, Dividend etc.), Agricultural Income up to ₹ 5,000
- ITR-3 - Applicable for Individual & HUF
Having Income under the head Profits or Gains of Business or Profession
Who is not eligible for filing ITR-1, 2 or 4
- ITR-4 (SUGAM) – Applicable for Individual, HUF & Firm (Other than LLP)
This return is applicable for an Individual or Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), who is Resident other than Not Ordinarily Resident or a Firm (other than LLP) which is a resident having total income up to ₹50 lakh and having Income from Business and Profession which is computed on a presumptive basis (under section 44AD / 44ADA / 44AE) and income from any of the following sources:
Salary / Pension, One House Property, Other sources (Interest, Family Pension, Dividend etc.), Agricultural Income up to ₹5,000
- Professional Tax annual return file
- Other necessary works
- Getting GST Registration documents uploading & filing completion work done & P Tax (Enrollment & Reg)
- Consultancy on matters related to GST
- Sales (GSTR1) & Purchase (GSTR2 / GSRT2A) record maintenance & uploading
- Return 3B Calculation of tax liability, submission & filing monthly for GST regular dealer
- Return1- Sales Invoices uploading, submission & filing monthly / quarterly for GST regular dealer
- Annual GST return (9, 9A, 9B & 9C) preparation submission & filing
- GST Departmental Work as well as Assessment attend and appear of Hearing, dealings to Officer Etc.
- Generation of the GST returns annual report for audit or analysis. This report includes:
1. Month-wise summary of GSTR-3B
2. Month-wise summary of GSTR-2A
3. Month-wise summary of GSTR-1
4. Month-wise comparison of GSTR-3B and GSTR-1
5. Month-wise ITC comparison of GSTR-3B and GSTR-2A
- Calculation of P.F. & E.S.I.C.
- Contribution from Salary & Wages Sheet
- Submission of Online P.F. & E.S.I.C.
- Contribution and Payment
- Other necessary works
Accounts & audit services
Other related services